Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Saturday, 21 February 2009
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
- Stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories
- Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White and Rose Red
- Ink: Black stazon, Rose Red, Regal, Rose, Blush Blossom, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Carmel and Night of Navy Stampin Write markers
- Accessories: 1" Rose Red Double Stitch grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8" and scallop circle punches, multi glue.
Sunday, 8 February 2009
This is the second card is my Valentine's series, ideally I would have posted it yesterday but things never seem to work out the way you want do they?
This card was made from the A little bit of Happiness set which is a level 1 hostess set. Earn this free is you host a workshop with sales over £150 or place an order for £150.
- Stamps: A little bit of Happiness, Seasonal Wishes
- Cardstock/Paper: Whisper white and pretty in pink
- Ink: Pretty in pink, Pixie pink and Pink Passion Stampin Write Markers, Black Stazon
- Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals
Friday, 6 February 2009
This is the first card of Valentine's Day projects which I will be showing over the next week. This card was made using the SAB 2009 set Polka Dot Punches, available with orders over £45.00 only until Feb 28th. The heart stamp was stamped with versmark and embossed in white. Four hearts were used to make the petals of the flower. The flower centre is a large brad from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, the sentiment comes from the set Yummy, which is also a SAB set for 2009. The heart border is done using the heart from Big Bold Birthday
- Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Yummy, Big, Bold Birthday
- Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware