Tuesday 7 October 2008

Season of Joy, not just for Christmas


I made this card to show that the Season of Joy set can be used for other occasions and not just Christmas. This card uses whisper white as a base, onto which I embossed the Season of Joy flower with clear embossing powder. The background effect was done using pixie pink and tempting turquoise sponged on using a good old kitchen sponge. I then placed the pink edging on to soften the effect as it was a bit full on. The greeting is from the True Friend set.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great idea Jo. I knew that I would be using the swirl stamp from Season of Joy for other occasions but I hadn't thought about the flower.

Brilliant..and I really like the colours that you have used. I need to try using some bold brights, bring me out of my comfort zone.

Michelle
x