Monday 16 November 2009

Back from the cold..

I've not posted for ages as I've been full of cold so haven't had a clear enough head to craft, was just starting to feel better when me son caught the cold and so I've spent the last week nursing him. Everyone's now better and it's time for some cards. This is one I've had made for a long time but have yet to post. The card base is made from lovely Kraft cardstock, the white circle you can see is actually paper from the Bella Bleu collection and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

Supplies:
Stamps: A Rose is a Rose and Sincere Salutations
Ink: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive
Cardstock : Kraft, Whisper White and Bella Bleu dsp

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like the bella bleu in the centre, lovely touch. This has reminded I must get this set off the shelf and use it!
So glad you are all better...
Michelle
x