Wednesday 3 September 2008

First card up



Finally I've got my first card up after a few technical hitches! The main image from this card comes from the Year After Year set, which is now on the retired list. The background is stamped from the Seeing Spots set and the greeting comes from Cheer and Wishes. All cardstock and ink are Pixie Pink. As Stampin' Up! don't do grosgrain ribbon in this colour I used Whisper White ribbon and dyed it with the inkpad...so you can have any colour ribbon you want.



The retired list for the 2007-2008 has now been posted, see below



http://http//www2.stampinup.com/gb/documents/UK_Retired_List_07-08_num.pdf


If you want anything from this list now is the time to order as the list is while stocks last, so once its gone, its gone! Contact me today at stampinwithjo@hotmail.co.uk to place your order



This month I will be focusing on products on this list, starting this week with Year after Year, which is a very versatile set. I'll also keep you updated of any sell outs or changes to the list.

No comments: