Monday 15 September 2008

Spotty Thank You

Haven't posted for a while as my decorating got out of control and my mum has gone and moved furniture round in nearly every room in chaos. On the plus side my son's nursery is finished and I now have half a craft room, well actually a shelf but its a better than a big mess on the dining table!



This card was made using the Seeing Spots set, which I really love, sometimes the simple sets are the best. The colours are green galore, pixie pink and tempting turquoise. Originally I had made this card to stand portrait, but I actually think it looks good in landscape.



Will have more posts this week including details of stamping classes I am going to start in October, beginning with a launch party for the new catalogue ( fifteen days to go!), more details tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Joanne,

Your blog is looking great!

I really like this card, the colours look really good together.

Speak soon...

Michelle
x