Tuesday 9 March 2010

Diamond Top Card


Today I decided top have a go at the Diamond Top card style. I chose to use an A5 sheet as the base card. I got my instructions from a dvd which I own. The card was cut so it was 14cm in width instead of 15cm. Then fold your piece of card in half and score with a bone folder. Score a line across the folded card at 7cm. Fold this top area both ways to create a deep scoreline. Next mark 9cm on the spine of your card and 12cm at the opening side. Score a line across both of these points. Then fold this score line bothways. Your diamond should now appear if you push both ends inwards. For the base of my card I used Blush Blossom and matted with Pretty in Pink. The images are from the Out of the Box level 1 hostess set and they were stamped in Regal Rose. The greeting comes from Nursery Necessities.

No comments: