Friday 12 March 2010

Tractor Birthday Card


It is my partner's dad's birthday on Monday and this is the card I have made for him as he likes vintage tractor's. I have been informed by my partner that it's not the right tractor, but they're all the same to me...it's the right colour anyhow. The main image was created by brayering a background of Certainly Celery, I'm not great at brayering but practice makes perfect as they say, so should maybe make some more. The image was then stamped in black and coloured with SU markers in Ruby Red. The grass tufts are stamped in Certainly Celery. The background was made by stamping the wellie stamp (from the sadly retired Scene in a Garden set) in distress ink in Old Paper on Very Vanilla cardstock. These were matted onto Chocolate Chip cardstock. The greeting embellishment is stamped in Chocolate Chip and is from the Vintage Labels set. The pewter frame comes from a Hodgepodge Hardware set, which again has retired in this colour. Thats all for now, hope he likes the card!

No comments: