Thursday 11 March 2010

Happy Moments set of Four


This little set of cards was made using the Happy Moments set which one of the sale-a-bration freebie sets, although sale-a-bration is now over I thought I'd still show these cards, as like many of you with this set I'm still playing. The background pattern was created using a stamp from the Circle Circus set, a great one for backgrounds and accents. The focal images and sentiments come from Happy Moments, there are two cards with "thank you" as the greeting and two with "Happy Birthday". The colour combinations for each card are: Rose Red and Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue and Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I think my favourite is the green version as I just love the bird in a cage stamp.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this little set! Circle Circus is a stamp set I have had for some while but still haven't mounted it...after seeing your lovely background guess what I will be doing tomorrow! LOL!

Take care
Michelle
x