Thursday 24 February 2011

Bright and Ornate

Today's card was made for Stacey's Curtain Call Challenge, which was to use the colours Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizazz and Whisper White. If you read my blog often you will notice I hardly ever use orange, so this was a difficult challenge for me. The inspiration came from the Greenhouse Gala paper that has been used here, if you have this sheet turn it over and you will see similar flowers to those I stamped from the Ornate Flowers set. The base was made with Tempting Turquoise with a Tangerine Tango matt layer. The Greenhouse Gala paper contains the Pear Pizazz. The flowers were stamped using a mixture of Tango and Pear. I used the Tango ink pad as I don't have the new markers yet. As this left some Tango on the leaves I used a cotton bud to wipe it off before using the Pear marker. The card was finished off with a greeting from Trendy Trees.

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Very elegant card - TFS! Fairly new to challenges but I'm having fun! Just became a follower and would love if you follow me too.
Mama loveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/