Saturday 19 February 2011

Vintage Etchings


I've finally managed to make a Vintage style card which I am happy with, thanks to Stampin' Up! Tea Stain distress ink, I love it! I used the Artistic Etchings stamp set which images which are not my usual style. The base image was created by using the distressing set from Stampin' Up!, this contains the lovely distress ink and a little square of rubber, which you think is a bit pointless till you use it. I used this little square with the tea stain ink to create the background, just rub the ink over the card and it blends in. I then stamped the circle design with the tea stain ink. The Eiffel tower was stamped with Early Espresso ink along with the corners. The button and espresso ribbon were added for interest and texture. The Red Riding Hood cardstock was also distressed using tea stain ink to tone the colour down a little. I just love how this turned out.

No comments: