Friday 25 February 2011

Red, White and Blue....Butterflies

Today's card came together fairly easily, I knew I wanted to used Real Red as I have lots of scraps to use up. The combination of Real Red, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Whisper White seems to be a popular one at the moment so I gave it ago. The base layer is Marina Mist with a layer of Crumb Cake dsp. The grid was created next using Real Red 1/4" grosgrain and sticky strip. The butterflies were then stamped and punched with Real Red, Marina Mist and Whisper White (craft) ink. I knew I wanted some dimension on the card so I chose to only glue down the centres of the butterflies to stick them down. The card was finished with a sentiment panel made from the So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration stamp set. Remember there are only three days left to place a £45.00 order and gain your free stamp set, so get yours placed soon.

No comments: