Sunday 27 February 2011

Cottage Garden Colour Throwdown


Today's card was inspired by this weeks Colour Throwdown challenge to use So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip. I chose to use Cottage Garden as I've been having a good play with it this week. I created the background by stamping the flower head in So Saffron. The outline was done in Tangerine Tango, I didn't use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line the outline up as I wasn't to bothered if they didn't line up.....so of course most of then did as I was using a clear mount set. The background was finished off by using the flower trio in Pretty in Pink. The vine at the side was created using Certainly Celery and flowers made from Pretty in Pink and Tangerine Tango. The greeting on the tag comes from the Cheer and Wishes set and it was embellished with a brass jumbo eyelet and some Pretty in Pink taffeta and Certainly Celery grosgrain.

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! LOVE how you used the Throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us!